This Webchat is administered by Mink Send Pty Ltd. These Terms govern your use of the Webchat. You agree to abide by these Terms during your use of the Webchat.
You agree that you will not post comments, messages, links, code or other information on the Webchat that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals including but not limited to on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party;
- breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of the Website, or attempts to gain access to other network or server via the Webchat; and/or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
You will not:
Use any of the materials on LANA or LANA itself for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so;
remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of LANA;
reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit LANA except as expressly permitted by us;
decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble LANA;
link to, mirror or frame any portion of LANA;
cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of LANA or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the LANA; or
attempt to gain unauthorised access to or impair any aspect of LANA or its related systems or networks.
solicit or attempt to solicit any of our employees to cease their employment.